Chloe's Opening This Week

Chloe Horner
👍 5

Tue 18 Jul 2023, 18:45

Hello everyone

I hope this finds you well. Thank you so much to everyone who popped in last week.  All the feedback has been really useful so we've tweaked a few things - but please do continue to give us feedback.  Just to let you know that we'll be open the following hours this week.

Thursday 11-4

Friday and Saturday 10-5

Kitchen open until 3pm.

There'll be lots of delicious, seasonal lunch options (including the first tomatoes of the year), cakes, coffee and drinks.  BLT's made with Salt Pig Bacon (all the way from Chippy!), delicious seasonal salads (using produce from Kitchen Garden People) and kids sandwiches.  I'm hoping that Cinnamon Buns will put in an appearance next week.

In the shop we're stocking all sorts of local goodies to take home including King Stone Dairy Cheese, Salt Pig Cured Meat, Chloe's Bread, Hampton Gay Organic Eggs, my pickles and chutneys and a lovely selection of natural, low intervention and organic wines, spirits and beers from Little Ox and Tap Social.

I post the weekly menus on my instagram and facebook, so please do take a look if you'd like to see more: @chloescharlbury  I do appreciate that not everyone is on these platforms and hopefully we'll get a website sorted for our full opening in September.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon

Chloe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.