Chloe’s -Opening Tomorrow

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 07:21

Well done Chloe. Loved your supper club concept and looking forward to visiting your café. 

Chloe Horner
👍

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 20:01

Thanks so much for all your lovely messages and to those who visited inspite of the rain today, it was great to see you all. We’re back open tomorrow at 10am. Chloe.xx

Laura Ellison
👍 1

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 08:47

Really looking forward to trying this!

John Lanyon
👍 1

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 08:23

Hooray!

John Partington
👍 2

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 22:45

This is wonderful, Chloe! All power to you!

Chloe Horner
👍 26

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 19:14

Hi Everyone!

I’m thrilled to let you know we will be open 10-4 (Kitchen until 3) this Friday (tomorrow) and Saturday. 

We’ll be open for a couple of days next week and the following too-I will put details up here as soon as I have them. 

We’ll be closed for August, which has always been our plan as our kids are still small (but we had hoped we’d have been open a little earlier!). 

For those who haven’t clocked us yet, we’re at Alder House on Market Street-where the bookshop used to be. 

I cook with lots of local, seasonal ingredients and work closely with a lovely bunch of nearby small businesses, farmers and producers. 

I’m really looking forward to welcoming you and thanks in advance for your support, I really appreciate it. 

Chloe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.