Mamma hedgehog missing 🦔🦔🦔

John Partington
👍 1

Sun 9 Jul 2023, 13:24 (last edited on Sun 9 Jul 2023, 13:24)

Is this Flora posting as Hedge Fund?  Whoever you are, you are marvellous with what you're doing.

Now, have you come across swift bricks?  We need some made of Cotswold composite stone.

Hedge Fund
👍 9

Sun 9 Jul 2023, 12:09

I will post some pics soon on news but after a long night I have managed to gradually reintroduce the babies to mamma, including an extra orphan I snuck in, on the basis HH aren’t very good at maths. This is high risk as I have hand fed the babies for 24 hours, they smell of me (nice as I am), and baby dog milk! After lots of dancing around them, picking them up and moving them around she has finally settled down and is feeding them. So excited for the amazing mamma. 

Maggie Watts
👍

Sun 9 Jul 2023, 08:16

That’s fantastic news!

Hedge Fund
👍 9

Sat 8 Jul 2023, 23:14

Mamma was just found sitting next to the nest in the rain. Now being slot introduced again to her babies at the heg-spital. HH amazing!

Hedge Fund
👍

Sat 8 Jul 2023, 18:54

A nest of 3 baby hedgehogs are desperately missing their mamma. Possibly got scared off last night. Please keep a look out for a Hedgehog the next few evenings. Around the slade,, enstone road, lower part of ditchley road, ticknell piece area. If found please pop her in a box and message us so we can check. Thank you. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.