Caroline Montagu

Robin Algar
👍

Thu 29 Jun 2023, 15:15

Good old Post Office. Perhaps they were holding the parcel upside down and saw 6 instead of 9.....and just guessed the rest. Easy mistake, that anyone could make!

Caroline Montagu
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2023, 23:25

Hi Stephen

Thanks, was out this evening so sorry could not come round but grateful if you could deliver tomorrow.  Thanks, Caroline 

stephen cavell
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2023, 17:42

Hi Caroline the parcel is still at the PO in chipping Norton.  All I've got are 3 cards notifying me that they could not deliver. I am in FLAT 6  of Wychwood House just opposite. I'm afraid I can't leave the flat now. If you can't easily come over tonite I'll deliver tomorrow.

Caroline Montagu
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2023, 17:27

Hi Stephen

I am at 9 Enstone Road. If you tell me where you are, I can collect the parcel if it’s been left with you.

Thanks, Caroline

Kim Sale
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2023, 16:26

Hi Stephen, Caroline lives just over the road from you. I'm not sure of the number but she has a small Fiat 500 on the drive.

stephen cavell
👍

Wed 28 Jun 2023, 09:43 (last edited on Wed 28 Jun 2023, 09:44)

Is there some one with the name of Caroline Montagu expecting a parcel through the GPO?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.