Volunteering

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Wed 7 Jun 2023, 20:31

Hi, Maryam, The Charlbury Lunch Club is always happy to have new volunteers. We provide a lunch, a place to chat and sometimes entertainment, for the elderly residents from the local area. This is once a week on a Wednesday from 11.0 until 2.00 in the Garden Room at the Memorial Hall. Our helpers/drivers help usually one Wednesday per month. Please get in touch if you are interested, and you can read more via the link on this website, Charlbury Day Centre.

Nicolette lethbridge
👍 2

Wed 7 Jun 2023, 13:09

What about the museum in market street

Claire Wilding
👍 1

Tue 6 Jun 2023, 22:33

Hi Maryam, there's a list of volunteering opportunities on the Town Council website:

https://charlbury-tc.gov.uk/get-involved/

michele marietta
👍 1

Tue 6 Jun 2023, 15:35

Hi Maryam!

Charlbury needs someone to reopen the Charlbury Brownie unit! Get in touch if interested!

James Styring
👍 1

Tue 6 Jun 2023, 12:47

Hi Maryam, if you like walking, the Town Council is looking for volunteers to help with a specific project to promote walking locally, both for locals (as a leisure activity and for health) as well as for tourism. The project is part of our Walkers are Welcome initiative. If this is something you might like to discuss further, please contact me via the site.

James 

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍 2

Tue 6 Jun 2023, 11:48 (last edited on Tue 6 Jun 2023, 16:26)

I am sure that Street Fair would appreciate some help.  Contact John Dora details in the Chronicle or contact me through this site

Maryam Masalha
👍 1

Tue 6 Jun 2023, 10:52

Good morning

I’m wondering if Charlbury residents have any suggestions for volunteering locally (within walking distance of the town centre)?

Best wishes

Maryam

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.