Filming dogs in ticknell piece field

Emily Algar
👍

Sun 28 May 2023, 08:54

Hi Victoria, thank you for responding to us and reassuring us. Honestly, no need to send your footage. We were along the tree line so that’s probably why you didn’t see me wave. Thanks for posting a reply.

Victoria Carreras Jago
👍

Sat 27 May 2023, 23:45

I can’t seem to find a way to attach the video of the footage I took to reassure you I wasn’t filming you. I’m happy to send it if anyone knows how I can post it on here? 

Victoria Carreras Jago
👍 10

Sat 27 May 2023, 22:38

Hi

It was me and my husband. I’m really sorry that this may have unnerved you but I was filming one of our two dogs running through the grass. She’s only small so you wouldn’t have seen her. I didn’t see you waving at us to engage as I was looking at our dog. Please accept our sincere apologies. 

Lesley Algar
👍 4

Sat 27 May 2023, 11:06

We were out with our dog this morning (10:50am) in ticknell piece field when a woman and man started filming us and our dog from a distance. As we moved, they kept filming us and our dog. The woman had light-brown hair to her shoulders wearing a pale blue or grey t-shirt. The man was wearing a bright blue t-shirt and blue baseball cap. They in their late 40s/early 50s.
I waved to try and engage but they kept filming.

This may have been harmless but given the filming continued until we were out of sight and wouldn’t engage, I wanted to warn other dog owners.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.