Trains Charlbury > Oxford > Oxford Parkway > Marylebone

Carole Bartlett
👍

Sun 21 May 2023, 20:57

Thank you, Richard. I'd just realised that I was ahead of myself with the connection, so hopefully all will be well. I may even get the earlier train!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 21 May 2023, 20:33

The 0611 gets into Oxford at 0629. The Marylebone train leaves Oxford at 0705, so you have over half an hour. If by any chance the Charlbury train is so late (or cancelled) that you miss your connection, you’ll be entitled to take a later train to Marylebone.

Carole Bartlett
👍

Sun 21 May 2023, 19:47

I'm in need of some advice from experienced train travellers, please. I'm heading to London on Tuesday morning, booked on the 0712 from Oxford Parkway to London Marylebone. I'd love to avoid the drive to Oxford Parkway, so I'm wondering how much of a risk it is to get the 0611 from Charlbury. Website says there's 5 minute transfer time at Oxford to get the Parkway train - has anyone tried that and succeeded? Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.