Does the Cornerstone accept donations of plants?

Jo Paton
👍 3

Thu 18 May 2023, 09:45

Hi all. When there are plants sales or sharing events locally as below please donate plants there.  At all other times Cornerstone will happily accept plants. We write up on our board outside that they are available when we have them. Thanks. Any queries to cornerstone@charlburychurch.uk 

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Wed 17 May 2023, 14:24

Also, the Museum is having a Plant Sale on 3rd June in the Corner House garden from 10 to 12 am. This is one of the main fund raisers for the Museum.

They are asking if you have any spare plants or perhaps you have an excess of seedlings that you have grown and are happy to donate. All donations are most welcome. Plants can be brought to the back door of the Museum between 6 and 6.30 on Friday 2nd June evening and to the Corner House garden from 9am on Saturday 3rd June morning.

Alison Derham
👍

Wed 17 May 2023, 10:07

And don’t forget it’s the Garden Society Plant Swap on Saturday. Check out the website for more details www.charlburygardensociety.org.uk

Jess Goyder
👍 1

Wed 17 May 2023, 09:57

Hi Emily,

I'm not connected to the Cornerstone but I have both donated and found houseplants there.

Emily Algar
👍

Tue 16 May 2023, 20:09

I know the Cornerstone accepts fresh fruit and veg donations, but do they accept houseplants that they can sell or receive donations for?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.