Covid Clinic

Robin Taylor
👍

Tue 9 May 2023, 14:39

Ah, Thankyou Brian, the link didn’t work the first time we tried it, but it did just now, Appointment secured!

Brian Murray
👍

Tue 9 May 2023, 14:25 (last edited on Wed 10 May 2023, 08:03)

I received and read a text invitation last Thursday and, on re-reading it today, I noticed that it had a live link (live for 7 days) which I activated and gained immediate access to the appointment booking system at CMC. Within 90 seconds I had been given a wide choice of appointment times, booked one and received a text confirmation. It was seamless and faultless. Have a look at the text invitation for the live link.

Robin Taylor
👍

Tue 9 May 2023, 13:24

My husband was very pleased to receive an invitation by text for the over 75s jab on Thursday at the Sports and Social club, but no appointment time was given, and  no timings for the clinic generally are given either under the CPPG info, or the News page. I don’t want to ring the surgery, as it says please don't, and I know they are very busy. So, does anybody know what time the clinic starts, and when does it finish?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.