Needed: Gigaclear white wi-fi booster

michele marietta
👍 2

Thu 27 Apr 2023, 17:42

Sorted gang! Many thanks to everyone who responded!

Katie Ewer
👍

Wed 26 Apr 2023, 15:06

I have one of the Linksys Velop ones and one Netgear extender. I think the Netgear one gives better coverage and definitely works through at least some stone walls!

Hans Eriksson
👍 2

Wed 26 Apr 2023, 12:09

I use the TP Link powerline kit - one sends the internet on the ringmain. Works a charm. (I also send the TV signal on top - no ned for an aerial for the additional TV sets, but you do need a Humax espresso). Wifi seems to work vertically bot not so well horizontally - goes through timber floors well, but not so well through Cotswold stone walls. 

Andrew Chapman
👍 1

Wed 26 Apr 2023, 10:20 (last edited on Thu 27 Apr 2023, 07:42)

You can buy 'em if you get no joy here: they're the Linksys Velop ones. (Though given our ropey spread of Wi-Fi I'm not sure they help much, despite having four of them!)

michele marietta
👍

Wed 26 Apr 2023, 10:06

Hello all. we are in need of one of the Gigaclear wi-fi boosters. Does anyone have one we could have? Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.