Parkway or change at Oxford?

Christine Battersby
👍

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 08:46 (last edited on Sun 23 Apr 2023, 11:06)

The full list of parking charges at Oxford Parkway can be seen on the Ringo website or app. The website also shows how full each of the two different car parks is: https://myringgo.co.uk/parkinglocator 

2622 is the code for the Railway Car Park; 3925 for Park and Ride. It's £2 for 12 hours, £4 for a day. 

I struggled to find parking the last time I used the Oxford Parkway Park & Ride carpark a couple of weeks ago.  (There was an event on elsewhere in the city and much of the car park was blocked off for the contractors, refreshment vans, etc.) As I type both car parks are shown as "moderately" full, but this can change over the course of a day. 

John Partington
👍 1

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 18:27

There's always loads of parking, and from memory it's £4 for 12 hours.

Christopher Tatton
👍

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 18:10

Is there much car parking at Parkway and how much does it cost for a day roughly? 

Mary Robson
👍 1

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 16:18

Got the 9.45 from Parkway  on Thursday last week, four coaches, pretty full but OK; At least 4 coaches on the return, standing in the aisles when we left, but soon cleared after a stop or two.

Emily Algar
👍

Fri 21 Apr 2023, 20:33

I have a question, what have the trains been like from Oxford to Marylebone? Are they still running with three coaches?

Rod Evans
👍

Fri 21 Apr 2023, 18:34

Caught the 9.10 from here today (Fri 21st).  Car park all but empty.  Chiltern train had plenty of seats at Oxford, standing only from Parkway.  Extra 20 mins total.  One experience but worth reporting.  But then return train broke down at Wembley, half hour wait for crowded next one, so not all sweetness & light!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.