(site admin)
👍

Thu 20 Apr 2023, 13:45

There is a 2 bed flat for rental - see Rightmove 

Matthew Dye
👍

Thu 20 Apr 2023, 13:22

Hello all

My wife and I are currently in the final stages of starting a house build in the Charlbury area and hoping to start work around June. We live in Enstone currently and my wife has lived in Charlbury since birth. We are in desperate need of a rental property through our build period over the next year or so but the rental market is proving exceptionally challenging at the moment with basically nothing available. We are quite desperate to stay locally due to our child attending one of the Charlbury nurseries.

One of those if you don't ask you don't get questions, but if anybody would happen to have or know someone with a property that they would be looking to rent locally ideally with at least two beds and parking. 

We are clean and tidy non smokers and both working professionals with a toddler in tow , we are also happy to discuss advanced payments for additional security. 

We would be forever in debt if someone was able to support with this.

Cheers

Matt 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.