Help Wanted - Changing attitudes to Ageing FPMH

Miles Walkden
👍 4

Fri 31 Mar 2023, 08:25 (last edited on Sat 1 Apr 2023, 10:35)

Hi all, thank you to all that have spoken to me over the past couple of months and really helped launch this initiative with conversations or just by visiting the site.

I am about to look for funding to expand and start building something that will benefit all in Oxfordshire, and hopefully the country. But I need some help.

Firstly, I need people to visit the site and let me know about spelling mistakes, links that don't work, or any other mistakes.

Secondly, I'm looking for Ageing Ambassadors that can help extend coverage in Chippy, Witney, and any local other area (Village). I need people who are passionate about supporting older people in their area. It could be as little as adding local resources to a page, up to any promotion of event they feel is appropriate. I can do all the uploading and page management; I just need the local knowledge.

I don't make any money from the site (hence the funding) so it is unpaid, but if someone had a business they wanted to promote using the position I have no problem with that (i.e. if you run a local care home and want to add a sponsor logo, or such).

Anyway, just visiting the site help. And please let me know if you think there are resources I could add as the project grows.

Many thanks, Miles

https://www.futureproofmyhouse.co.uk/

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.