TODAY (TUES 28) + TOMORROW (WED 29 MARCH) FRESH FISH

Valerie Stewart
👍 2

Wed 29 Mar 2023, 13:08

Jane delivered some fresh fish to my neighbour yesterday and she can't praise it too highly.  She says it was just like the fish she remembers from years ago, not like that you get from the supermarket; and really good value also.    It's quite difficult to find meals that she likes to eat, 'cos she doesn't like cooking for herself; she was in heaven when I looked in this morning.  Thank you Jane so very much.  

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Wed 29 Mar 2023, 12:03

Rhona, Jane said that she will be outside the Rose and Crown today,  from 2p.m. I had a text message yesterday from her to confirm that.

Rachel Brushfield
👍 1

Wed 29 Mar 2023, 07:37

Hi Rhona - Jane's deliveries of fresh fish to new customers homes affected her timings yesterday, apologies. You could request that she delivers your order to your home, or see below. 

The updated timings from next week, w/c 3 April to get fish from Jane Fisher's van are:

EVERY TUESDAY 5.30pm at the bus stop by Fiveways junction near the allotments

EVERY WEDNESDAY Central Charlbury opposite the Cornerhouse. 2-3pm every Wednesday.

You can text Jane Tuesday afternoon to check her exact arrival time, as traffic conditions may impact the precise time - she will reply with her estimated time of arrival.

Rhona Walker
👍 1

Tue 28 Mar 2023, 21:12

I was at Fiveways bus stop at 5pm this evening (tuesday) to get some fish but no Jane.  Did I miss her or did she not come to Charlbury today?

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Tue 28 Mar 2023, 08:23

Every week Jane Fisher of Grimsby Fish gets up at 3am to go to the fish market in Grimsby, and brings it fresh to us Charlbury.

Let’s support her.

You can pre-order by texting or e mailing or set up a regular order.

M 07811 254325

E mail brianfisher2705@gmail.com

And Jane will deliver it to your home.

Or collect from her fish van either:

a) The bus stop by Fiveways junction near the allotments 5pm every Tuesday. 

Or

b) In Central Charlbury opposite the Cornerhouse. 1.30-3pm every Wednesday.

Scallops, mackerel (whole + fillets), prawns, kippers, monk fish, sea trout, farmed salmon, dover sole, hake, sea bream, haddock, cod, and more.

Cook it fresh or freeze it, freshly frozen.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.