Paging Jame Goad,guitar restorer - lost your contact details

James Goad
👍 2

Sun 2 Apr 2023, 12:24

Glad everyone’s enjoying their guitars! Thanks for the recommendations.

Ben Miller
👍 1

Tue 28 Mar 2023, 20:30

Another recommendation - Jim also did a lovely job fixing up my 1970s(?) Yamaha guitar. 

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 2

Tue 28 Mar 2023, 19:59

Thanks Jim' He's texted me. I'm digging out my old index boxes - this is not the first time erroneously deleted a contact.

He did a nice job on my 1920/1930s(?) old Brazilian guitar, looks really pretty.

Jim Holah
👍 1

Mon 27 Mar 2023, 21:18

Jim Goad Guitar Repair and Tuition

I repair, restore, re-string and setup guitars, basses, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins and other stringed instruments. I usually have instruments for sale too. I also offer tuition for guitar, ukulele and bass guitar and have been playing for over 25 years.

I’m in Rochester Place, Charlbury. Please contact me for more information via Charlbury.info or on 07528659591

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Mon 27 Mar 2023, 17:07

James, can you contact me again about the manufacturer and type of low-tension strings you fettled my old guitar with; and where to get them from online.

Accidentally deleted your details from my phone! 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.