Web design company

cornelius
👍

Sat 31 Oct 2009, 13:21

Hi Laura, If you feel you need some writing for your site just get in touch with me, cornelius@crcwritingservices.com I keep meeting people who think that all they have to do is just leave everything to their web designer when they want to have a new website, which is a mistake. I know because sometimes I have to pick up the pieces afterwards.

Also, don't confuse web design with graphic design. I have met a number of web designers, and I've found so often that they don't have good design skills, ie they don't have artistic skills. For my site, which is not perfect and still not complete, I chose a graphic designer and also a web designer. I needed both, much to the chagrin of the web designer, though he later admitted that he did like the result.

Best wishes, Cornelius

Laura Ludlow
👍

Fri 30 Oct 2009, 16:40

Thanks guys. I must be lucky, my broadband in Charlbury is soooper fast...BT.

Ian Taylor
👍

Thu 29 Oct 2009, 22:03

Whoever you go for, Laura, if you're hoping for local trade, please remember that many of the people in this area can't get massively quick Internet speeds so don't let them design it so we have to wait 45 minutes to get to the front page :-)

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Thu 29 Oct 2009, 18:31

Try Pixel Concepts, contact Steve, at steve@pixel-concepts.co.uk. He did the CADS website (www.charlbury-drama.com) and is about to do the Town Council website. He comes highly recommended.

John Munro
👍

Thu 29 Oct 2009, 14:17

Try David Green who did The Bull Inn website. He is a local Charlbury resident and website designer...
www.dggreen.co.uk

Laura Ludlow
👍

Thu 29 Oct 2009, 12:58

I am looking for an experienced web design company to help me create a brand new website. I retail products online, so will be looking for someone who can create something bespoke or has knowledge and a proven portfolio of clients they have used off the shelf packages for.....any suggestions? Thank you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.