bROKEN IpHONE 6 and Samsunng 7

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍 2

Tue 7 Mar 2023, 11:30 (last edited on Tue 7 Mar 2023, 11:32)

Hi Hannen,

You can get old iphone 6 SE ( I assumed A1723) for parts for about £15 at the moment, this would be the way to get the back case replaced. ebay link That would be the way I would repair an old iphone. 

With the A13 if the sim card part is broken the only way of fixing it is to disassemble and replace/fix. This normally involves heating the phone on a heated suction bed to make the glue flexible so the back or front can be pried out without breaking it ( the glue is that strong ), I have a machine to do this. Example link

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 7 Mar 2023, 11:15

Thank you Christine and Miles.

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Mon 6 Mar 2023, 18:24

Hannen, phone ability systems in Witney and ask how much a replacement back will cost. It is a phone that I know you like so it would be worth fixing it as long as the repair does not cost too much. 

Miles Walkden
👍 1

Mon 6 Mar 2023, 17:55

If you search for the manual online it comes up. Link is here - https://www.manua.ls/samsung/galaxy-a13/manual

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 6 Mar 2023, 15:39 (last edited on Mon 6 Mar 2023, 15:57)

I dropped my iPhone 6SE and now the back is broken.  Should I just buy a case for it?

Still no luck with the Samsung A13  - is there no manual?

Thanks

Hannen.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.