diamondback rattle snake

Valerie Stewart
👍 2

Mon 6 Mar 2023, 00:02

Does anyone remember Billy Connolly's riff on 'they won't bother you if you don't annoy them?'  He asked whether anybody was so ******** bored that they looked round and said 'I know, I'll go and annoy that bloody spider!'  

Tim Gosling
👍

Sun 5 Mar 2023, 22:26

Ah, that might explain the reference to forest rangers which i have never seen in Charlbury either. 

michele marietta
👍 1

Sun 5 Mar 2023, 21:04

It’s not real. Snakes wouldn’t be active in weather as cold as it is now. It’s a fake post. 

Tim Gosling
👍 1

Sun 5 Mar 2023, 20:24

Am i the only person who reads what appears to be an apparent warning about escaped rattlesnakes in Charlbury with some concern? 

I will put the kettle on.

john halterman
👍 1

Sun 5 Mar 2023, 18:37 (last edited on Sun 5 Mar 2023, 18:40)

to Susan Murghy and any one else 

i was raised in new mexico where these snakes are native dont know how it got here but they wont bother you unless you scare one if you see one call what ever you lot call the forest rangers and get it taken away they can be deadly if you dont have the antidote dogs are at the most risk due to there nature and look where you are stepping because they will lay in the sun on paths they will be just coming out of hibernation

Woody

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.