Computer Help!!

Laura Macy
👍 5

Thu 23 Feb 2023, 12:31

Incredibly I already have a kind offer to help this evening! I just love Charlbury!

Laura Macy
👍

Thu 23 Feb 2023, 12:18 (last edited on Thu 23 Feb 2023, 12:19)

I have just bought a new monitor for my desktop PC and it has defeated me. For years (really as long as there have been home computers) I've lived with a tangle of wires that I don't understand but that I somehow manage to connect in a way that makes my computer work. Alas, no more. It's possible that I've got an actual compatability issue, but I strongly suspect that I just can't figure out the different wires and where they go. Can someone come to my house in Ticknell Piece and work this out for me?

I really believe this is a 10 minute job for someone with a reasonably friendly relationship with technology, and I'm willing to pay a minimum of £20 even if it only takes 3 minutes. If it turns out to be more time consuming, I'm open to discussing the pay. I accept that I'm asking for expertise I don't have! Please just help!

I am a freelance copyeditor and my computer is my livelyhood, so please be in touch through this site if you can help!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.