Passport photos

Ben Miller
👍

Tue 14 Feb 2023, 15:47

The one in Oxford Railway Station works fine, though the seat isn't easily adjustable (to get your head in the right place). Accepts card. Just don't make the mistake I did and use the one at Gloucester Green, where the background is covered in graffiti! 

Philip Ambrose
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 22:38

Johnson’s dry cleaners in Chipping Norton can provide a code as well as a more personal service than the Coop booth in CN. CN Post Office rejected my photos so I applied direct, used the code and received my new passport within 10 days.

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 22:34 (last edited on Mon 13 Feb 2023, 22:40)

If you renew your passport at Witney Post Office they will take photo and send away with all necessary forms, costs a little bit more but makes it very painless . Mine came very quickly 

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 22:33

Also you can go to the camera shop in Witney and they do them.  You don’t have to book and get them straight away plus the code.

Carl A Perkins
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 19:28

There is a booth in the downstairs entrance lobby to the coop in Chippy

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 19:08

Timpsons opposite Boots in Witney will give a code with photos or Carterton think it's Morrison have a booth which gives a code 

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Mon 13 Feb 2023, 18:56

I'm renewing my passport, so I need photos.  Where is the nearest photo booth that does digital photos (i.e. ones with a code)?  I seem to remember there was one in Oxford Railway Station, though I rarely go there.  Anywhere in Witney, for example?  Or even Charlbury?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.