Cricket Club Fireworks

Derek Collett
👍

Fri 2 Oct 2009, 10:43

Details of the annual fireworks display at the Cricket Club have now been confirmed. Please see the Events listing on this website or visit www.charlburycricketclub.com for full information. Thank you.

Derek Collett
👍

Thu 1 Oct 2009, 11:41

Thank you Mossy as well then!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2009, 17:04

Not really my doing - it's entirely to Craig Moss's credit for putting the community page up there!

Derek Collett
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2009, 16:39

Thanks for restoring the link Richard!

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2009, 00:26

A couple of weeks ago I changed the site so that community pages without any content would no longer show up on the index. Too many people had asked for a page and then never done anything with it!

Unfortunately this did also catch out organisations (like the Cricket Club and ChOC) which had a link but no page. Both now have pages so the link is restored accordingly.

Derek Collett
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 21:45

You are right Madeleine: until recently there used to be a link from the "Community" listings on this site to the Cricket Club site but when I looked this morning it had vanished. Perhaps Richard could investigate and assuming that we haven't done something to upset him (like failing to pay our subscription fee!) then perhaps he could restore the link. Thanks Richard.

Anyway, the web address for the Club is www.charlburycricketclub.com and there is (brief) info about the fireworks in the "Club Diary" which can be accessed from the menu on the left-hand side of the homepage. When the fireworks details are known I will make sure they are posted on the Charlbury Website as well.

Madeleine Wheare
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 18:33

Thanks Derek - just planning my social life around it! Or rather trying to!
Fully appreciate that all details are not yet ready. Good luck.

Other point - how does one get to your club website? There doesn't seem to be a link on this website.

Thx

M

Derek Collett
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 12:45

Thanks for your enquiry Madeleine. On behalf of the Cricket Club: yes, the Fireworks Evening will be taking place this year and yes, it will be held on Saturday 7 November. Other details are still being finalized but I will post them here and in the calendar of events as soon as I have them.

Julie Negus
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 12:13

Their website shows it being Sat 7th Nov.
It doesn' t say what time ????

Madeleine Wheare
👍

Mon 28 Sep 2009, 20:37

Am curious to know if and when the Charlbury Cricket Club is planning to hold their Fireworks event this year. I was unable to find their name in the listing of Charlbury Community clubs and associations or the event listed in the Events Diary.
Any info would be gratefully received. Thank you Madeleine

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.