ChatGPT

James Norris
👍 2

Thu 26 Jan 2023, 07:35 (last edited on Thu 26 Jan 2023, 08:00)

Could see it do away with the need for a Town Council

Give me some solutions for parking issues in rural areas:

In rural areas, limited parking can be a challenge, but there are several solutions that can be implemented, such as:

Building additional parking lots: Additional parking lots can be built in areas with high demand for parking, such as near popular tourist destinations, parks, or near where problem areas are found.

Providing regular shuttle services to larger towns: Shuttle services can transport people from remote areas to their destination, reducing the need for individual parking spaces.

Developing a carpooling program: Encouraging people to carpool can reduce the number of cars on the road and the need for individual parking spaces.

Implementing a permit system: A permit system can be used to control the number of cars parked in a certain area and ensure that only residents or employees are able to park there.

Creating bike or pedestrian lanes: Encouraging the use of bikes or walking as a mode of transportation can reduce the need for individual parking spaces.

Encouraging the use of public transportation: Providing convenient and reliable public transportation options can reduce the number of cars on the road and the need for individual parking spaces.

Building parking garages: In areas where land is scarce, building multi-level parking garages can increase the number of available parking spaces.

Implementing Parking management systems: like parking guidance systems that can assist drivers to find available parking spots, and make the process of finding a spot more efficient.

Gareth Epps
👍

Wed 25 Jan 2023, 23:55

Well, there's a turn at a Burns Night party for anyone with a penchant for McGonagall...

Hans Eriksson
👍 1

Wed 25 Jan 2023, 21:35

I was playing with Dall-E2 on Bing. Cotswold house in Charlbury

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 11

Wed 25 Jan 2023, 21:02 (last edited on Wed 25 Jan 2023, 21:05)

“Write a poem about Charlbury in the style of William McGonagall.”

Oh Charlbury, town of beauty and grace,
With streets lined with quaint cottages and space,
The River Evenlode, a sight to behold,
Flows gently through, a story to be told.

The Market Square, a hub of activity,
With locals bustling, a true community,
The Old School Room, a symbol of pride,
A reminder of days gone by, never to hide.

The Church of St. Mary, a grand old sight,
With its tower reaching up to the sky so bright,
A place of worship, a place of peace,
Where one can find solace and release.

But the true gem of Charlbury, I must say,
Is the countryside that surrounds it each day,
With rolling hills and lush green fields,
A true paradise, nature never yields.

Oh Charlbury, town of beauty and pride,
I'll sing your praises, far and wide,
For you are a treasure, a true delight,
And I'll cherish you always, day and night.

Oddly if you ask it to “Write a hymn about Charlbury” the response is exactly the same, but with an added chorus that goes “Hallelujah, hallelujah / Charlbury, our hearts you do fill / Hallelujah, hallelujah / We sing your praises, always still.”

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.