Any recommendations for a local solicitor to draw up a Will?

William Glasbury
👍 2

Sat 7 Jan 2023, 20:59

Without any hesitation, Andrew Shaw of Shaw & Co in Charlbury. A more considerate, reliable and professional pair of hands you’d struggle to find. 

Christine Battersby
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2023, 19:12

I used Lorraine Stacey of Stacey and Mason in Witney (above Huffkins in the High Street). 

Other people I know have also used them, and also recommended them. They have a will questionnaire online which is quite useful. 

Wendy Bailey
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2023, 17:52

Bradley and Saul in Chipping Norton. 15 minutes away and parking very near.

Pippa Nash
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2023, 17:37

Hi there, 

Although I probably should have done this before now. I plan to get myself sorted out this year. I'd prefer a local solicitor - within 15-20 mins of Charlbury and someone I can visit face to face. I've got a couple in mind in Witney, but does anyone have any experience of anyone that is friendly, reliable, trusted and with great service and advice they would recommend? (Or even any that you would suggest to avoid?) 

Thanks v much

Pippa

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.