Vanishing Comments ?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Thu 5 Jan 2023, 15:31 (last edited on Thu 5 Jan 2023, 19:05)

Ahh this explains it Richard, thanks it's just odd seeing Michael Flanagan's name left on the latest post by section and nothing of his on that particular thread still I imagine this will change when someone else adds a comment.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 3

Thu 5 Jan 2023, 14:44 (last edited on Thu 5 Jan 2023, 14:45)

The Boris comments are going into the Boris thread on the Debate board, to prevent the NYE Bull thread becoming yet another Boris thread. I can move comments individually, it doesn’t have to be an entire thread.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Thu 5 Jan 2023, 14:27

Anyone else notice that some comments have vanished off a certain forum thread ?

There are 2 people  that I have noticed that have had their comments disappear from the 

" New year's event at the Bull " thread.

As far as I can see it can be one of three things:-

1: There is a glitch in the system as this has shown up on both my PC and mobile.

2: The person who wrote the comment has asked the management to completely remove the comment including their name (otherwise they would only be able to edit and delete the content and not the author name themselves)

3: Elon Musk has taken over as the forum's moderator and he disagreed with the content :-)

It would be interesting to know the reason if anyone has an inkling to what's going on ?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.