Are you selling your house?

Kim Harrison
👍 1

Tue 30 Apr, 17:18

My friend is selling her beautiful cottage in Leafield if that's any help. Look on Rightmove!

stephen cavell
👍 1

Sat 27 Apr, 09:01

Sarah - is that a French Oui (We) or an unfinished sentence we??

Sarah Lydiat
👍

Fri 26 Apr, 13:26 (last edited on Fri 26 Apr, 16:38)

We 

michele marietta
👍 4

Fri 26 Apr, 10:51

The former council houses that are on Sturt Road are brilliant houses. Fireplaces, lovely layout, and massive gardens. Bargain if you can bag one.

Birgit den Outer
👍 3

Fri 26 Apr, 10:09

There is a really nice one - just off the Slade, 3 beds, under £450,000 - but I am sure you've spotted that by now. 

Rachel Brushfield
👍 1

Fri 26 Apr, 06:31

I think 23 Sturt Road is up for sale– lots of space, ? 3 bedrooms and front/back garden for the £, off the road parking. Not sure if there is a chain. 

Rachel Cooper
👍 2

Thu 25 Apr, 21:51

Hi all. Stephanie I am in an almost similar position to you. I am also after a 3 bed to buy. Not a great deal on the market atm. As many of you may know me I am desperate to get back to my roots. Especially now my youngest is also working in Charlbury. Stephanie hope you are successful on your search. 

Stephanie Williams
👍

Wed 24 Apr, 11:04

I'm looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in Charlbury, up to £450,000.  Are you planning to sell, or know of anyone else in Charlbury who are? I've already sold my house in Shipton-under-Wychwood and solicitors have been instructed. Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.