Thanks to Pete, Charlbury’s taxi gem

Nicolette lethbridge
👍 2

Sun 21 Apr, 18:38

Hi. Pete scarrott is the taxi service I use

john h
👍 3

Sun 21 Apr, 15:34

There is another Pete's Taxi in Town (Pete Scarrott) on 07854 179673. Take your pick. JH

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sun 21 Apr, 13:03

07855 806102 is the correct mobile no to book Pete, Charlbury's taxi gem. 

He will call you back if he is driving so leave a voice message/text him. 

Freddie Marsh
👍

Sun 21 Apr, 12:03

I think I have found him,,,,, I was looking for Pete's taxi's......This is on the business pages, he must be the same person.......

Pete Sullivan Address: 22 Jeffs Terrace , Charlbury , Oxon , OX73RF Opening times: 24hrs Phone: 07855 806102 Email: charlburytaxis22@gmail.com

Freddie Marsh
👍

Sun 21 Apr, 12:00

Hi Rachel & Nicolette, do you have contact details for Pete, if any of our family or friends need a Taxi I always prefer to use a local person.

Thanks

F

Nicolette lethbridge
👍 7

Thu 18 Apr, 08:06

Well said , Rachel. If it wasn't for Pete and the lovely volunteers at Atic I would not be able to cope. They are not only very kind but are cheerful and cheerful people are in short supply these days. Let's gets recognition of them and the other yet unnamed on the usually dismal forum

Rachel Brushfield
👍 27

Wed 17 Apr, 20:31

This is a post to say thank you to Pete, our local taxi man.

Always positive, says yes to fares to/from Charlbury station into Charlbury town and local places like Banbury Hill Farm into the centre of Charlbury to give visitors a great experience of our town, hospital appointments for patients giving peace of mind to get to and return from their appointments so they don’t have to worry more than they are.

The majority of taxi companies will not do this.

Exceptional service, attitude and kindness to both Charlbury locals and visitors. Thank you to Pete for being who he is and doing what he does so well.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.